Harcourt's Tea House Values
At Harcourt's Tea House we encourage new ideas to tackle issues that are important to our members – from helping the community of which we have received an award in our first year of trading to individual independent charities.
Here are our underlying values and principles which influence and the way we run our business.,,
Our Harcourt's Tea House values
- Self-help – we help people to help themselves
- Self-responsibility – we take responsibility for, and answer to our action
Our ethical values
- Openness – nobody’s perfect, and we won’t hide it when we’re not
- Honesty – we are honest about what we do and the way we do it
- Social responsibility – we encourage people to take responsibility for their own community, and work together to improve it
- Caring for others – we regularly fund charities and local community groups from the profits of our business.
Our principles are the way we put our values into action
- Education, training and information – Harcourt's Tea House educate and develop their members as well as their staff
- Concern for community – Harcourt's Tea House also work to improve and develop the community, locally. We undertaken events,raffles etc to put donations towards local charities.